Medical providers who are preparing for the NRCME national exam to become certified Medical Examiners can find out when the testing centers near them will reopen from the following links: https://www.prometric.com/closures and https://www.psionline.com/closures.
DOT Study Guide
Medical providers who completed a different NRCME training program and feel that they are not fully prepared to sit for the NRCME National Certification examination can purchase our proprietary NRCME Exam Reference Materials for $99, which include the following:
- NRCME Study and Reference Guide
- NRCME Question Bank*
- Preparing for and Passing the National Certification Examination
- The CMV Driver Examination.pdf (New for 2022)
- Primary Care or Specialist Opinion Letter
- The Job of a Commercial Motor Vehicle Driver
- 4 PDF editions of The NRCME Report newsletter - a $99 value.
* In total, there are over 400 sample questions included in our NRCME Exam Reference Materials
Please note that there is no training certificate, classroom access, CME/contact hours, or refunds for the NRCME Exam Reference Materials.