NRCME Certification Training Program
Upon successful completion of our updated 2020 program, participants will have instant access to their Certificate of Completion (required to apply for an account with the DOT/FMCSA and to sit for the national exam) and participants will be eligible to receive up to 10 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ or 10 ANCC contact hours.
Call (941) 600-8411 9 am-9 pm EST 7/365 for our current promotions.
Group Rates: To enroll 2 or more providers at the same time for the group rate of $250 per provider, please use the discount code 250grouprate during checkout.
Our online program includes:
- 12 self-paced courses
- 50 Question Final Test
- Optional audio lectures of the required reading content of the program
- Personalized and dated Certificate of Completion
Additional PDF documents included with the program:
- Printable and searchable PDF of the required reading content of the program
- 2020 NRCME Question Bank.pdf
- Pretest Review for the National Certification Examination.pdf
- FMCSA Medical Examiner Handbook 2014MAR18.pdf
- 2017 Draft Medical Examiner Handbook Changes.pdf
- 2019 July 1 Draft Medical Examiner Handbook.pdf
- Medical Examiner Report Form MCSA-5875 Expires Nov 30 2021.pdf
- Medical Examiner Certificate MCSA-5876 Expires Nov 30 2021.pdf
- 39141 CMV Driver Medication Form MCSA-5895.pdf
- MCSA-5870 ITDM Assessment Form Final.pdf
- Primary Care or Specialist Opinion Letter.pdf
- The Job of a Commercial Motor Vehicle Driver.pdf
- 4 PDF editions of The NRCME Report newsletter - a $99 value.
We offer a full refund within 30 days of the enrollment date if you decide not to become certified and have not had your Certificate of Completion issued at the end of the course.