The following links offer quick access to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations that are relevant to sleep disorders:
- Final MRB Task 16-01 Letter Report from Motor Carrier Safety Advisory Committee (MCSAC) and MRB - MRB recommendations regarding comments received on Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (ANPRM) on obstructive sleep apnea.
- MRB Task 16-01 Draft Letter Report - MRB recommendations to the ANPRM on obstructive sleep apnea.
- Draft Task 16-01 Discussion Notes - Draft discussion notes and MRB recommendations on obstructive sleep apnea.
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Commercial Motor Vehicle Driver Safety: Updated Review - Evidence report synthesizing research conducted since the 2007 evidence report on obstructive sleep apnea.
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Commercial Motor Vehicle Driver Safety - Evidence report presenting findings regarding obstructive sleep apnea and commercial drivers.
For more information regarding these regulations, please contact the DOT directly at FMCTECHSUP@dot.gov (recommended) or by telephone at 617-494-3003.