The NRCME Training Institute offers a comprehensive DOT training program that exceeds the curriculum requirements established by the FMCSA. We also offer our 2022 updated proprietary NRCME Exam Reference Materials for $99 to medical providers who completed a different training program and already have their Certificate of Completion but want to be better prepared for the NRCME exam. With the exam costing $79 and can only be taken once every thirty days, it is especially important for providers to pass the exam the first time.
Medical providers can purchase our proprietary NRCME Exam Reference Materials for $99, which include the following:
- NRCME Study and Reference Guide
- NRCME Question Bank*
- Preparing for and Passing the National Certification Examination
- The CMV Driver Examination.pdf (New for 2022)
- Primary Care or Specialist Opinion Letter
- The Job of a Commercial Motor Vehicle Driver
- 4 PDF editions of The NRCME Report newsletter - a $99 value.
* In total, there are over 500 sample questions included in our NRCME Exam Reference Materials.
About the NRCME Exam
Testing Options: PSI or Prometric?
NRCME Exam Testing in Hawaii
NRCME 10-Year Recertification
Scheduling Your Recertification Exam
A Tale of Recertification