The NRCME Training Institute not only offers a comprehensive DOT training program that exceeds the curriculum requirements established by the FMCSA, but we also offer our updated proprietary Additional Reference materials for $99 to medical providers who completed a different training program and already have their Certificate of Completion and want to be better prepared for the NRCME National Certification exam. With the exam costing $79 and considering that you must wait 30 days to take the exam again if needed, it is especially important for providers to pass the NRCME exam the first time.
Medical providers can purchase our proprietary Additional Reference materials for $99, which include the following:
- NRCME Study and Reference Guide 04052022.pdf
- NRCME Question Bank 04062022.pdf*
- Pretest Review for the National Certification Examination 04062022.pdf
- The CMV Driver Examination.pdf (New for 2022)
- Primary Care or Specialist Opinion Letter.pdf
- The Job of a Commercial Motor Vehicle Driver.pdf
- 4 PDF editions of The NRCME Report newsletter - a $99 value.
* In total, there are over 500 sample questions included in our Additional Reference materials.