Medical providers who completed a different NRCME training program and feel that they are not fully prepared to sit for the NRCME National Certification examination can purchase our proprietary NRCME Exam Reference Materials for $99, which include the following:
- NRCME Study and Reference Guide
- NRCME Question Bank*
- Preparing for and Passing the National Certification Examination
- The CMV Driver Examination.pdf (New for 2022)
- Primary Care or Specialist Opinion Letter
- The Job of a Commercial Motor Vehicle Driver
- 4 PDF editions of The NRCME Report newsletter - a $99 value.
* In total, there are over 400 sample questions included in our NRCME Exam Reference Materials.
The following documents are included in our NRCME Exam Reference Materials for your convenience but are also available free from the FMCSA:
- Medical Examination Report Form MCSA-5875
- Medical Examiner's Certificate Form MCSA-5876
- FMCSA Medical Handbook updated with team revisions 051021 working copy clean
- The Periodic 5-Year Refresher Training from the FMCSA
Medical Examiners can download current DOT FMCSA NRCME Medical Examiner applications and forms here: https://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/medical/driver-medical-requirements/medical-applications-and-forms
About the NRCME Exam
Testing Options: PSI or Prometric?
NRCME Exam Testing in Hawaii
NRCME 10-Year Recertification
Scheduling Your Recertification Exam
A Tale of Recertification